Social media is crucial for growing your business online, but some business owners are hesitant about asking their customers to like them on Facebook. In reality, it's no different than asking people for their e-mail adressses or to subscribe to your newsletter.
So why do you want more Facebook likes?
- After someone likes your business, it shows up in his/her news feed, giving you the chance to get more likes.
- Once you post a status update, it may appear in your liker’s news feed (if your content is engaging and if their news feed is set up to post liked content).
- When you use Facebook ads, it could appear to your liker's friends.
Here's a some ideas for getting more Facebook likes:
1. Create Facebook ads.
2. Coupon with an e-mail campaign - Ask people to "Like" you on Facebook to get the coupon.
3. Contest e-mail campaign - Ask people to "Like" you on Facebook for a chance to win "x" prize.
4. E-mail and ask your list to "Like" you.
5. Message your personal Facebook friends.
These tips are a surefire way to snatch up Facebook likes and quickly grow your business through social media. If you're a busy professional and don't have time to promote your business online, we recommend Wheel Media; a Bay Area seo company company who also specializes in web design and online marketing services.