Twitter recently released a new video-sharing app, called Vine, that allows users to share video content of up to six seconds. While this may seem too short to be useful for business purposes, there are many great ways to leverage Vine to market your company on Twitter.
1. Give a tour of the grounds and buildings of your company’s headquarters.
2. Create a fun and exciting annoucement using stop-motion.
3. Produce a quick reel of the steps its takes to make one of your best-selling products.
4. Introduce your employees (humanizes your brand).
5. Create customer interaction by launching a contest that rewards customers with prizes and giveaways for using Vine to share how they use your products.
6. Take a company-organized corporate outing or charity event your company has taken part in and create short video clips.
7. Create a unique video testimonial by asking your customers to describe your company with three words.
8. If you have upcoming events, webinars, or trade shows, create teaser clips for them.
9. Make short how-to series. For example, show how to install your product in six easy, one-second steps.
10. Boost the exposure of your white papers, case studies, and reports by animating the cover or included data chart.
Since Vine is still so new, this is the perfect opportunity for your business to step up to the plate and show Twitter users you know exactly how to market yourself with it. Vine will quickly become a major business tool for Twitter and the sooner you know how to leverage it like an expert, the more followers you'll gain.
These Vine tips are courtesy of the nice folks at Smart Blogs and Wheel Media, a Detroit social media company, internet marketing and web design firm helping businesses to market themselves on the internet.